Destiny 2 Update Version 1.37 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019
Destiny 2 Update Version 1.37
- Added clan XP rewards to the following:
- Strikes launched from the Director
- Black Armory forges
- Escalation Protocol (requires completion of Level 7 and players must open the chest)
- Rebalanced clan XP rewards
- Raid: 2,000
- Raid lair: 1,500
- Nightfall: 1,000
- Crucible: 500
- Strikes: 500
- Patrol: 250
- Story: 250
- Adventure: 250
- Heroic adventure: 500
- Forge: 500
- Menagerie: 1,000
- Tier 1: 500
- Tier 2: 750
- Tier 3: 1,000
- Escalation Protocol: 750
- Gambit: 500
- Public events: 250
- Blind Well: 250
- Outbreak Perfected can no longer generate nanites when shooting immune targets
- Fixed an issue where magazine size indicators didn’t display the proper arrows when changing magazine perks on some Machine Guns
- Fixed an issue where the Sturm’s Accomplice perk would not reload Sidearms other than Drang or Drang (Baroque)
- Fixed an issue where the Sturm’s Accomplice perk would play excessive reload audio on kill when paired with
- Drang or Drang (Baroque)
- Fixed an issue where Season 5 Vanguard Pulse Rifle Nightshade wasn’t available after Season 5
- Fixed an issue where 21% Delirium was gaining stacks of Killing Tally from shooting persistent destroyable objects
- Fixed an issue where players could reach an advantageous out-of-bounds spot during Crucible matches on
- Emperor’s Respite map
CROWN OF SORROW
- Fixed an issue preventing players from activating the Witch’s Vessel objects in Crown of Sorrow encounters
- Players will no longer be able to use their Chalice to gain multiple rewards within the same Menagerie run
In the Gauntlet encounter of the Menagerie, only living players will be given credit for completing a lap
- Fixed an issue where Werner’s weekly bounties no longer gave powerful rewards
- Fixed an issue where Rune Bonus II for the Chalice was not always refunding a rune
- Fixed an issue causing the chests on the Barge to reset on Sunday
- Fixed an issue causing Seasonal Eververse armor to drop from Eververse bundles with random perks
- Players who currently have randomly rolled Eververse armor will retain the perks that are on them
- Players affected by the Jubilant Bright Engram issue during the Revelry event can now pick up bundles containing any missing Jubilant Eververse armor pieces from the Seasonal store tab
- Progress toward the “Platforms Spawned” objective of the Truth quest will no longer be reset on a fireteam wipe
- Vex Oracles for the Mercury public event will now detonate appropriately when destroyed
- Eater of Worlds Crystals guarding Argos have returned to their normal, larger size
- Fixed an issue where some players could infinitely reset their Infamy rank
- Players who are idle in too many Gambit matches will once again receive matchmaking suspensions
- Fixed an issue where /join and /invite commands were not always working on PC
- Fixed an issue preventing the Drifter/Vanguard Allegiance quest from progressing
- Meat’s back on the menu, Guardians
- Fixed an issue where waypoints persisted on Ikora and Drifter after completing the Allegiance quest
ABOUT THIS GAME
“Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress” pre-purchase package
pre-order can get the “two-tailed fox” exotic rocket launcher and its insect skin power theme exclusive skin. *
* “Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress” is available after going online.
Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress
“Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress” can be purchased or played without any prior expansion of “Destiny 2”.
Pre-order “Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress”, you can get “Fate 2”, “The Curse of Pluto” and “War Thinking” for free on September 18.
The new nightmare emerged from the shadow of the moon. Eris Moen returned with a lingering phantom call. Come and fight alongside her, in the nightmare from the moon, and drag the human civilization back to the dark ages and destroy them all.
• New missions and side missions
• New destinations and dungeons
• New weapons and equipment
• New raid missions
• And more
independent versions of Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress including digital games and one exclusive Season tickets for events and rewards. *
Destiny 2: Shadow Fortress Digital Deluxe Edition
Digital Deluxe includes:
• Four Season Tickets*, each offering a unique set of exclusive season events, artifacts, and rewards
• Exclusive Eric Moen theme items:
• Exotic Actions
• Exotic Smart Shell
* Season Tickets will be automatically redeemed upon login. Players who already have the current season ticket will receive points until the 11th season. Points after the 11th season will be converted into equivalent silver coins.
Destiny 2 PC Version Full Game Free Download
How to Install Game?
1. Click on “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Destiny 2” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you face any problem in Running “Destiny 2” then please feel free to comment down below, I will reply as soon as possible.
Destiny 2 Update Version 1.37 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Destiny 2 Update Version 1.37 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Destiny 2 Update Version 1.37 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Destiny 2 Update Version 1.37 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019