Flying Wild Hog has released the first post-launch update for its latest first-person shooter, Shadow Warrior 3. And, we are happy to report that this patch fully fixes the game’s annoying stuttering issues.
This update is around 500MB in size and since we haven’t published yet our PC Performance Analysis, we’ve decided to give this patch a go. And yes, all of the game’s traversal stutters have been resolved. As such, PC gamers can now enjoy a completely smooth gaming experience.
Additionally, this update improves save data stability. As the devs noted, this patch resolves some save data issues that plagued players. Not only that, but it also fixes a bunch of audio issue
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Shadow Warrior 3 Patch 1.01 Release Notes
- Fixed issue with the raccoon not running away in sequence at Motoko Cave level after respawn. The Raccoon will now run faster than ever!
- Fixed too late ending of Raft sequence at Avalanche level which often caused the death of player. We’ve seen a lot of players having issues with the raft, hopefully with this change done to it the raft will not cause any more headaches to the player base.
- Also fixed a bunch of audio issues. A lot of complaints regarding the music volume not being high enough, well we’ve cracked it up to 11 in this patch.
- Fixed several crashes. A lot of the crashes reported have now been fixed in the new build, if you by any chance encounter crash after the update, please make sure to verify the game files
- Improved save data stability. There should be no more corrupted save data, or at least the chance of such issue occurring has been put to a minimum.
- Optimization across levels for a smoother experience
- Various French localization fixes.