Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019
Fortnite Update Version 2.01 Full Patch Notes
Added new content for Save The World.
Introducing Save the World Beats of the Week. This week, take part in a new narrative questline to unlock the new Outlander, Willow. Don’t forget to pick up the Gravedigger, which is returning to the Weekly Store!
THE DOOR TO DARKNESS
Make a reservation for terror! Join the Homebase crew for a nightmarish stay at legendary Oakdirge Lodge, Stoneplankentwine’s third most haunted hotel.
WILLOW – THE NEW OUTLANDER HERO!
Willow focuses on ability eliminations to generate a Phantasm, and Health loss to gain strength.
Standard Perk: Ghoulish Cackle
- Ability damage is increased proportionately to player Health missing
Commander Perk: Ghoulish Cackle +
- Ability damage is increased proportionately to player Health missing.
- Ability eliminations have a chance to summon a Phantasm which seeks out nearby foes and explodes, dealing damage in a small radius.
GRAVEDIGGER ASSAULT RIFLE
This popular assault rifle returns! Gravedigger fires medium ammo, gaining damage and impact at the cost of accuracy and fire rate. The Gravedigger is available from the weekly store starting October 23 at 8 PM Eastern Time until October 30 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
Homebase released a hotfix last week to tone down the restriction of the system and Commanders are reporting improvements across the board. We’re taking the feedback further in the v11.10 update by removing the leeching system from private matches and friend matches.
Additionally, we’re taking another look at spawn points for SSDs as we’ve noticed the feedback regarding cross spawns at Ramp West and Beach North in Twine Peaks. We’re working to correct this in the v11.10 update.
- Reports of FPS issues on PC.
- Friends not appearing in the Friends List.
- Unable to use swapped-to items when a character is backed up against the camera.
- “Ready Up!” button not appearing in Squads matches until the entire party is eliminated.
- An issue with “Get an elimination from 50m or further” Open Water Challenge.
- Daily Punchcard remaining on-screen.
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Passes.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
- Resolved an issue in which Ziplines could give players an unintended effect.
- Because this issue has been resolved, Ziplines have been re-enabled.
- When a player is eliminated, their damage towards the Storm Surge threshold will no longer be removed from their remaining teammates’ total.
- Support-a-Creator codes can now be used for real-money offers in-game.
- More information on this will be available in a blog post later this week.
- Please note: For any Packs that contain V-Bucks, the revenue share will be applied to the Creator code that is entered when the V-Bucks from that pack are spent.
- Party Hub
- Connect with Fortnite friends on the go so the party never stops. See who’s online, party up, and jump in-game together on any platform. (Or just voice chat!)
- Want to hang with friends in-game while you’re out and about? Now you can take the party with you! For more information, check out our FAQ here.
- This new feature allows you to you use two apps at once on supported iPads! Supported iPad models include:
- iPad Pro
- iPad (5th generation and later)
- iPad Air 2 and later
- iPad mini 4 and later
- By enabling Multitasking, all iPads will have the ability to rotate the screen orientation to enter Portrait Mode.
If you don’t want to play in Portrait mode, enable Rotate Lock on your iPad.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Fortnite is totally free multiplayer where you and your friends collaborate to create the Fortnite world of your dreams or where you battle to be the only survivor. Play the Battle Royale and the Fortnite Creative for FREE. Download now and get in on the action.
The download also gives you the chance to purchase the Save the World cooperative JxA campaign during the Early Access season.
- 1 Player
- 2 to 99 players
- Online Use (required)
© 2019 Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Epic, Epic Games, the Epic Games logo, Unreal, Unreal Engine, UE4, the Unreal Engine logo, Fortnite, and Fortnite (stylized) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and other places. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Fortnite Battle Royale Version Full Game Free Download
How to Install?
1. Click on “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Fortnite Battle Royale Android” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you face any problem in Running ”Fortnite Battle Royale Android” then please feel free to comment down below, I will reply as soon as possible.
Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019, Fortnite Update Version 11.01 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here 2019