Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is most advanced and full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including the application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
v220.127.116.118 release notes:
- FL STUDIO 20.5.1 is a maintenance update to fix the issues reported with FL Studio 20.5that introduced FLEX a free synthesizer for ALL FL Studio Editions.
FL Studio 18.104.22.1688 changelog:
- FLEX – Clicking the Pack name focuses the selected preset. The ‘Online packs’ section split into ‘For
- Download’ (for free and purchased packs) and ‘Store’ (for unpurchased packs). Improved errors when downloads fail. Various bugfixes (solving Access Violations / Crashes).
- Plugin Manager – Now shows a prompt when the user wants to close the window during a plugin scan.
- User data – When changing the user data location, FL Studio will offer to copy data from the old to the new location
- Sytrus presets – 64 free presets by Synthwave FLEX library developer Saif Sameer.
- Wrapper – Added option to allow dropping files on VST and VST3 plugins.
- ZGE Visualizer – New button to reload images.
- New demo project – Musata ‘Real Bass (Original Mix)’ (see video above).
- General settings – ‘Associate project files’ was removed from FLStudio for macOS as it only applies to the
- Windows version.
- Menu shortcuts – FLStudio for macOS now shows (Opt) instead of (Alt) for keyboard shortcuts.
Note: FLStudio 22.214.171.1243 changelog is not yet available.