Quite an astonishing resource has revealed the new AMD Ryzen Pro 5000 processors and specifications that will be available to professional users.
With the Ryzen processors it has released, AMD is aimed not only at the end user but also at users who are doing professional work. For this purpose, the Ryzen 5000 Pro processors, which will be available for professional users, and their features have been leaked by a rather surprising source.
First, HXL This leak, which was revealed by a tweet from a Twitter user named Lenovo, appeared when the features of the new processor series were shared in a document published on Lenovo’s ThinkStation P358 Tower. The processors, which are still live on the site, have not yet been officially introduced by AMD, so it may not be quite right.
What are the features of AMD Ryzen 5000 Pro processors?
The list published on Lenovo’s site consists of four different processors: Ryzen 5 Pro 5645, Ryzen 7 Pro 5845, Ryzen 9 Pro 5945, and Ryzen 3 Pro 4350G. The processors all run with a maximum TDP of 65W, and none of the chips have built-in graphics. In addition, all of the processors support DDR4-3200 memory.
AMD is targeting professional users with its Ryzen 5000 Pro series. The next-generation processors are expected to be introduced later this month and available from next month.
The technical specifications of the processors are as follows:
- The AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 5645 has six cores with a base frequency of 3.7 GHz and 12 threads.
- The AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 5845 has six cores with eight threads and a base frequency of 3.4 GHz.
- The maximum frequency of both processors is 4.6 GHz.
- The AMD Ryzen 9 Pro 5945 has 12 cores with 24 threads with a base frequency of 3.0GHz and a maximum frequency of 4.7GHz.
- The AMD Ryzen 3 Pro 4350G has a base frequency of 3.8 GHz and 4 cores with 8 threads.