Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here
3.7.3 Patch Notes
Interacting with the Crafting Bench in your hideout will now re-check the progress of the “Obtain these Crafting Recipes” challenge.
The indicator used to display when Incubators are nearing their kill requirement threshold no longer overlaps with map modifiers.
Ingame notifications (such as gems leveling up) are now delayed until the completion of the Domain of Timeless Conflict to prevent overlap.
Fixed a bug where, when picking up items on the ground, if you had pressed A (or X) and had a skill bound to either of those keybinds, you would pick up the item and then immediately use the skill, rather than just pick up the item.
Fixed a visual issue with some Temple of Atzoatl ground surfaces.
Fixed various cases where the game client would stop responding.
- Most, if not all, on-kill mechanics now work during Legion encounters.
- Added a visual indicator near the Monolith if either faction in a Legion encounter contains a General.
- Some Legion monsters can no longer generate Endurance, Power or Frenzy Charges. This is solely to reduce the impact on performance.
- Using the Lapidary Lens in the Temple of Atzoatl can now grant credit towards the “Corrupt a Gem into a Level
- 21 Gem” step of the Embrace Corruption challenge.
- Fixed a bug where no warning was given when trying to apply an Incubator to an item that had both an
- Incubator and a Labyrinth Enchantment on it already.
- Fixed a bug where a Timeless Jewel that conquered a passive skill that was not connected to your passive tree (through the use of Intuitive Leap) could either reset your passive tree or cause you to be unable to log in to that character.
- You can no longer animation cancel skills that are supported by Unleash Support and have consumed Seals until all Seals have been used.
- Dash will now cancel itself if you are in the midst of using an object that relocates your character, such as those found in the Sceptre of God.
- Fixed a bug where skills that expend charges to bypass the skill cooldown, such as Flicker Strike or Vigilant
- Strike, would sometimes appear to expend more than one charge at a time. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone’s area of effect did not display correctly to other party members. This was solely a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where Frostblink, Dash, Chain Hook, Flicker Strike, Consecrated Path, Bodyswap and Flame
- Dash, when used just as an Incursion is ending, could cause you to not be teleported out of the Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where “Recently” effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some enchantment effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some ascendancy (Elementalist, Guardian, Slayer, Hierophant, Deadeye, Berserker) effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where you could be incorrectly “kicked for too many actions” when using channelled skills if you were rapidly using the skill while moving.
- Fixed a bug where skills could repeat if used while holding down the Move keybind when going to pick up an item.
- Fixed a bug where triggered Molten Shell would absorb the damage of the hit that triggered it.
- Fixed a bug where Frenzy granted Frenzy Charges even if your attack did not hit.
- Added 3D Art for Fractal Thoughts.
- Updated the 3D Art of Invictus Solaris to more accurately match its original visuals.
- Updated the shininess of the Phoenix Armour Set to more closely match its original visuals.
- Updated the Council Character Effect and Council Weapon Effect to more closely match their original visuals.
- The Map Stash Tab now displays if a map has a Shaper’s Stronghold on it.
- Fixed a bug where using a life or mana flask while that flask was already active would not queue its use correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the “x% increased Zombie Resistances” modifier on Mon’tregul’s Grasp unique Void
- Sceptre instead granted a flat amount of Chaos Resistance to Zombies. It now grants Elemental Resistances as well. Its description has been updated to match its actual functionality.
- Fixed desync that could occur when being teleported to different arenas in the Elder Guardian encounters.
- Fixed a bug where you (and items) could get stuck inside a Sarcophagus in the Graveyard Map boss room.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss would not transition correctly if healed as a result of a Shaper event.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss did not drop items.
- Fixed a bug where some Helmet Attachments were misaligned with the Empyrean Hood.
- Fixed a bug where the Femurs of the Saints unique Primordial Staff was entirely black.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Dreadforge Helmet lost its glow. That glow has now been restored!
- Fixed a bug where the Wild Weapon would appear transparent in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the Zenith Character Effect clipped with character models.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using various Melee skills (including Flicker Strike) supported by
- Melee Splash Support or Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Legion monsters became active.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Cyclone if your weapon was removed or disabled.
- Fixed a Terrain Generation Failure exception that sometimes occurred when entering The Torched Courts in
- Act 10 and The Lunaris Temple Level 2 in Act 3.
- Fixed some common instance crashes.
ABOUT THIS GAME
You are an Exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast, as you fight to earn power that will allow you to exact your revenge against those who wronged you. Created by hardcore gamers, Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a dark fantasy world. With a focus on visceral action combat, powerful items and deep character customization, Path of Exile is completely free and will never be pay-to-win.
Freedom. Power. Revenge.
Banished for your misdeeds to the dark, brutal world of Wraeclast, you play as the Duelist, Witch, Ranger, Templar, Marauder, Shadow or the Scion class. From forsaken shores through to the ruined city of Sarn, explore Wraeclast and uncover the ancient secrets waiting for you.
Unlimited Character Customization
Create and customize hundreds of unique skill combinations from tradable itemized gems and our gigantic passive skill tree. Combine skill gems, support gems and trigger gems to create your own unique combination of power, defense and destruction.
The Forsaken Masters each have their own style of mission and each of these missions has many variations. As you explore deeper into Wraeclast, the pool of available variations increases to challenge you in new ways. All of the Missions and their variations can occur anywhere in the game, including within end-game Maps.
Dressed to Kill
Path of Exile is all about items. Find, collect and trade magic, rare and unique items with arcane properties, then customize your character build around the deadliest combinations you possess.
Brutal Competitive Play
Battle in PvP tournaments seasons and Capture the Flag events for worldwide recognition. Compete in Daily Leagues and Race Events that run as separate game worlds with their own ladders and economies to win valuable prizes.
Customise Your Hideout
In their extensive travels throughout Wraeclast, the Forsaken Masters have discovered ideal locations for an Exile to use as their own secret Hideout. Once you’ve earned a Master’s trust, you may be taken to a Hideout, where you can create your own personalised town. Masters residing in your Hideout offer you daily Missions and train you in advanced crafting options. Use your Hideout as a quiet place to craft after battle, or expand it and use it as a personalised Guild Hall with hundreds of decorations.
Fair-To-Play. Never Pay-To-Win.
We’re committed to creating a fair playing field for all players. You cannot gain gameplay advantage by spending real money in Path of Exile.
Path of Exile PC Version Full Game Free Download
How to Install Game?
1. Click on “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Path of Exile” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
If you face any problem in Running “Path of Exile” then please feel free to comment down below, I will reply as soon as possible.
Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here, Path of Exile Update Version 1.15 New Patch Notes PC PS4 Xbox One Full Details Here,